Details about Vice-Chancellor's Researcher Development Scheme Studentships
Vice-Chancellor's Researcher Development Scheme Studentships is offered for PhD degree in the field of Selected research areas at NTU. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by Nottingham Trent University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Variable . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 17 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Variable
Qualification requirements will vary depending on the chosen PhD programme.
- All PhD programmes are eligible. PsychD, MD, PDS and EngD programmes are not eligible.
- English language requirements
- The score or level of English language required varies between courses. Please visit our postgraduate research course pages for specific requirements.
This studentship is only open to International candidates starting in October 2022.
Studentships are available in the following research areas:
- Art and Design, History, Practice, and Theory
- Built Environment, Planning, and Housing
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Work and Health
- Politics and International Relations
- Geography, Environmental Studies, and Archaeology
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computer Science
- General Engineering; molecular science, LCD microfluidics, and imaging technology
- Sports Science
Number of awards offered: The University is offering 50 fully funded Vice-Chancellor’s Ph.D. Studentships.
Duration of award(s): The duration of the studentship is for one year.