Details about Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships, 2017
Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by Birmingham City University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Each individual scholarship award is £5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except UK).
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Each individual scholarship award is £5,000
The Vice-Chancellor is delighted to announce his International Scholarships program. The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships, 2017 are aimed at attracting applicants on their academic merit, based on previous qualifications and their ambition and potential to make a significant contribution towards their chosen career field.
- Applicants must be liable to pay non-EU tuition fee.
- Applicants of Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships, 2017 ave submitted an application to an eligible course of study at Birmingham City University for entry starting in the 2017 academic year.
- Candidates must have achieved a recognized contribution to the society/community
- Applicants must also have undertaken excellent work experience.
- Candidates applying for Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarships, 2017 must have secured at least 2:1 in their UG degree (postgraduate applicants).
- Undergraduate applicants with at least 120 UCAS points (300 points in old tariff) can apply.