Details about UWL Full time Undergraduate Bursary Scheme, 2017
UWL Full time Undergraduate Bursary Scheme, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Undergraduate courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of West London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,000/year for a maximum of 3 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to Home or EU students.
UWL Full-time Undergraduate Bursary Scheme, 2017 is open to Home/EU students who wish to pursue undergraduate courses at the University of West London.
- Applicants of UWL Full-time Undergraduate Bursary Scheme, 2017 must be from a household with an annual income of less than £25,000 p.a.
- Applicants must be Home/EU fee paying students.
- Students should have applied for means tested student support from Student Finance England and have given the approval to share information so that the income can be verified.
- Applicants of must have accepted the of an undergraduate degree and be intending to start their course in September 2017 or January 2018.
- Care leavers, disabled students, early applicants will be given priority if the number of applicants is greater than the number of bursaries available.
- Students on foundation year and/or international students are ineligible for UWL Full-time Undergraduate Bursary Scheme, 2017.
- Candidates studying postgraduate degree are also ineligible to apply.
- Part-time students, students in receipt of other scholarships and NHS funded students commencing their course September 2016 or January / February 2017.