Details about UWA Undergraduate Mauritius Scholarship
UWA Undergraduate Mauritius Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Western Australia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3,000 AUD - $7,000 AUD . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Mauritius.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,000 AUD - $7,000 AUD
- Applicants of UWA Undergraduate Mauritius Scholarship, 2018 should be citizens of Mauritius and have obtained an equivalent ATAR of at least 85 in their previous studies.
- Applicants should either be eligible to enroll or are enrolled in an undergraduate degree on a full-time basis.
- Laureate students or any other students who have completed their high school study in one of the eligible schools or belong to the top 200 nationally on their overall performance are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for UWA Undergraduate Mauritius Scholarship, 2018 must follow the following criteria to continue receiving the scholarship in the subsequent years:
- Fulfill eligibility requirements
- Be enrolled as full-time students
- Maintain satisfactory progress
- Confirm that they meet eligibility requirements of the scholarship twice a year