Details about UvA PhD in Corporate Communication, 2022
UvA PhD in Corporate Communication, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Corporate Communication. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €2,222 in the first year to €2,840 in the final year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Dutch applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €2,222 in the first year to €2,840 in the final year
The University of Amsterdam is offering UvA Ph.D. in Corporate Communication, 2022 who wish to work in the project ‘Causes, content and consequences of the media debate on retirement age: an analysis of intergenerational conflict’ at the University.
- Applicants of UvA Ph.D. in Corporate Communication, 2022 are required to have a Master's degree (Research) or equivalent in communication science or relevant disciplines.
- Candidates applying for UvA Ph.D. in Corporate Communication, 2022 must have outstanding academic excellence.
- Experience in network analysis, quantitative research methods, experimental design and notably content analysis is required.
- Excellent proficiency in written and oral English language is required.
- Command of the Dutch language is preferred.
- A strong desire to pursue an academic career and outstanding organizational skills are expected from the candidates.
- Application form;
- motivation letter
- Proof of your Master’s degree or statement from your supervisor confirming the expected date of completion (if student is yet to complete the degree)
- A writing sample in English