Details about UTS MEDIBANK International Education Scholarship, 2021
UTS MEDIBANK International Education Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Diploma degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals (except Australia and New Zealand).
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,000
The University of Technology Sydney offers MEDIBANK International Education Scholarship, 2021 each semester, to the top performing student from the first stage of UTS Foundation Studies and the top performing student from the first stage of any diploma program. MEDIBANK International and UTS College are delighted to reward the top two international students holding comprehensive Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) arranged through UTS College.
Eligibility criteria for the MEDIBANK International Education Scholarship, 2021:
- Students from all nationalities are eligible (except Australia and New Zealand).
- Students must have arranged their MEDIBANK OSHC through UTS College
- Students must be currently enrolled at UTS College in either UTS Foundation Studies or a UTS College diploma course
- Students must have achieved excellent academic performance (and maintained excellent attendance) in the first stage of the above course having undertaken the full study load.
This scholarship does not involve an application process. Eligible students will be nominated by UTS College staff and will be contacted if they are a recipient of the scholarship.
Value of the MEDIBANK International Education Scholarship, 2021:
- Successful applicants will each receive a A$4,000 contribution towards their UTS College tuition fees.
This amount will be divided if more than two students achieve the same results.