Details about UTCC PhD Scholarships In Economics, 2017
UTCC PhD Scholarships In Economics, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 8000 Baht/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 16 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 8000 Baht/month
University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce offers UTCC Ph.D. Scholarships In Economics, 2017 to aid students to pursue their Ph.D. studies in Economics.
- The applicants must have received master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree.
- The GPA of the applicants must have secured at least 3.25 on the 4.00 scale to be eligible for UTCC Ph.D. Scholarships In Economics, 2017.
- An interview shall be taken by the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce and the applicants must pass the interview.
- English language proficiency is taken into consideration and the candidate should have taken TOEFL or other equivalent standardized test.
- Candidates applying for UTCC Ph.D. Scholarships In Economics, 2017 should follow the study plan which may also require them to take up additional courses.
- The applications of those who do not meet the above requirements will be assessed by the University’s Committee of the Graduate Studies.
- The candidates applying for UTCC Ph.D. Scholarships and Ph.D. program, 2017 should submit completed application form.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts (two).
- Letters of recommendation (three).
- Documents supporting English language requirements like TOEFL score or an equivalent English test should be submitted.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopies of the candidate (Three passport-size photos).
- A photocopy of identification card/passport.