Details about USQ Incoming Study Abroad International Travel Grant
USQ Incoming Study Abroad International Travel Grant is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Southern Queensland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to AUD2000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except Australia.
- Deadline: 10 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to AUD2000
USQ Incoming Study Abroad International Travel Grant offered by the University of Southern Queensland for students planning to pursue their Study Abroad Program at the university. The value of the scholarship is a maximum of AUD2000 will be credited directly to the recipient's USQ student account as a reduction to their tuition fees.
- Applicant must be an international student
- Must not be a sponsored student
- Must be a commencing student in the Study Abroad program (fee-paying) at USQ in Semester 1 2020 OR Semester 2 2020
- Must be studying on-campus
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in the semester the Grant is awarded
- Must be studying the Study Abroad (fee-paying) program at USQ (not be studying Cross-institutional or Professional Development courses)
To apply for USQ Incoming Study Abroad International Travel Grant complete and submit the online application form by the deadline: 10th July 2020