Details about USPAACC Scholarship Program, 2017
USPAACC Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any course offered by the chosen university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by The US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3,000 to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: The US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC)
- Deadline: 12 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,000 to $5,000
The US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC) is conducting USPAACC Scholarship Program, 2017 to high school students who wish to pursue post-secondary education in the USA.
- Candidates applying for USPAACC Scholarship Program, 2017 must be high school seniors aged at least 16 years at the time of application.
- Applicants must be of Asian Pacific Island heritage.
- Candidates must either be permanent residents or citizens of the United States of America.
- Applicants of USPAACC Scholarship Program, 2017 must be starting their post-secondary education in accredited educational institutions in the US in Fall 2017.
- Candidates must be able to attend CelebrAsian Procurement Conference, 2017 that being held in San Diego, CA during May 31 – June 2.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate a GPA of at least 3.3.
- Leadership in extracurricular activities, involvement in community service, financial need must be demonstrated by the applicants.
- An essay about their experience at the CelebrAsian 2017 Conference (must be sent within 30 days after the event)
- A Thank You note to the sponsor of their scholarship