Details about USP Global Fellowship Program, 2016-2017
USP Global Fellowship Program, 2016-2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of General Research, Chemical Medicines, Biologics and Biotechnology, Excipients, Dietary Supplements, Food Ingredients and Healthcare Quality Standards. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by United States Pharmacopeia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to the US and international applicants .
- Deadline: 28 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) is offering fellowships to doctoral and postdoctoral students in the fields of Chemical Medicines, Healthcare Quality Standards, General Research, Excipients, Food Ingredients, Biologics, and Biotechnology, and Dietary Supplements.
- The applicants for USP Global Fellowship Program, 2016-2017 should have been accepted for a full-time Ph.D., Pharm.D., medical or dental school, or should have been given a postdoctoral research appointment.
- The international candidates should have a background in standards and should be enrolled in an equivalent educational program.
- The international applicants should have the appropriate visa.
- The USP will not help in obtaining a visa.
- The applicants for USP Global Fellowship Program, 2016-2017 should submit a curriculum vitae, official transcripts, and application letter.
- The candidates should submit research plan, a research proposal for a maximum of three pages.
- The research proposals are assessed based on how closely they are related to specific research areas of USP.
- The USP Global Fellowship Program, 2016-2017 allows for a subsequent year's funding, but second and third awards are not automatic.