Details about UQ Future Students Undergraduate Scholarship for High Achievers - India
UQ Future Students Undergraduate Scholarship for High Achievers - India is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, A$10,000 Tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of India.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, A$10,000 Tuition fee
UQ Future Students Undergraduate Scholarship for High Achievers - India offered by the University of Queensland for students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is A$10,000 to be paid as a reduction in tuition fees over Semester 1 and 2
- Applicant must have completed a high school qualification in India that is equivalent to Queensland Year 12, and achieved a minimum score equivalent to a Queensland rank of 93.
- Must have applied to UQ to undertake undergraduate studies in a non-quota program and have either accepted or received an unconditional offer to commence in Semester 1, 2020.
- Must be an international student and holder of an Australian student visa for the duration of the study period.
- Must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for study at UQ.
To apply for UQ Future Students Undergraduate Scholarship complete and submit the application by the deadline: 30th November 2019.