Details about University Recommendation Scholarships, 2019-20
University Recommendation Scholarships, 2019-20 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Tsukuba and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Japanese.
- Deadline: 06 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The University of Tsukuba is offering University Recommendation Scholarships, 2019 to international students with a status of residence of “Student”.
- Applicants of University Recommendation Scholarships, 2019 can be undergraduate, graduate and research students.
- Candidates who will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the university in 2019/20 academic year or those who are expecting to receive grants/scholarships or are currently receiving scholarships are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarships.
- Candidates applying for University Recommendation Scholarships, 2019 must fulfill all the requirements.
- Remarks of the Supervisor
- Poster for Application
- Application Form
- Study Plan (for undergraduate students)
- Application Guide
- Research Plan (for graduate and research students)
- Academic Record Entry Sheet (for graduate students in the first year of the master's/doctoral program)
- Status of Enrollment Notification