Details about University Of Toronto Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017
University Of Toronto Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Arts & Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, a stipend of $45,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalalities.
- Deadline: 02 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, a stipend of $45,000 per year
The University of Toronto is offering postdoctoral fellowships in the fields of arts and sciences to provide outstanding doctoral students training in their field of study.
- The candidates applying for University of Toronto Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017 should be recent graduates who have completed all the doctoral degree requirements no earlier than 1st May 2015.
- The applicants should hold a faculty position or a tenure track at a college or university.
- The fellowship is open to citizens of any country and the international applicants should meet all Canadian immigration requirements.
- The candidates should accept or decline the fellowship within 6 weeks of the date of the announcement of the decision.
- The Canadian citizens and permanent residents should complete their Ph.D. requirements before six months after their start date of the fellowship and the international applicants should complete the Ph.D. requirements before the start date of the fellowship.
- The Canadian citizens and permanent residents can apply for CIHR, NSERC, or SSHRC postdoctoral fellowships in addition to this fellowship.
- The international applicants should not hold any other postdoctoral fellowship.
- The University of Toronto Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017 are tenable at the Faculty of Arts and Science, University of Toronto.
- The applicants for University of Toronto Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae, with the application form.
- The candidates should submit a research proposal describing the research project, impact of the research.
- The applicants are expected to have a supervisor who should send the supervisor form to the office of the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure.
- The supervisor form should be signed by the Chair or Director of the supervisor’s unit.
- The supervisors should comment on the research potential of the applicant, quality of the research and how the fellowship will be useful to the applicant in the space provided.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of University of Toronto Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2017 get a stipend of $45,000 per year for two years.