Details about University of Sydney Supplementary Ph.D. scholarships
University of Sydney Supplementary Ph.D. scholarships is offered for PhD degree in the field of preclinical and/or clinical, medicinal and/or analytical chemistry, electrophysiology, high throughput screening, animal and cellular models of disease, human psychopharmacology, drug policy clinical trials.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, an annual stipend of $10,000 up to 3 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, an annual stipend of $10,000 up to 3 years
The University of Sydney is offering Ph.D. scholarships at the Brain and Mind Centre.
- The applicants for University of Sydney Supplementary Ph.D. scholarships must hold honor or master’s degree in the fields of science, pharmacy, or medicine.
- The candidates must have an interest in cannabinoid research.
- The applicants must have clinical or preclinical research experience.
- The candidates applying for University of Sydney Supplementary Ph.D. scholarships are expected to have an unconditional full-time offer on the Ph.D. at the University.
- The applicants should also be receiving a primary scholarship from the University which provides a stipend allowance.
- The applicants for University of Sydney Supplementary Ph.D. scholarships, must submit a curriculum vitae and proof of clinical or preclinical research.
- The candidates must submit transcripts and proof of RTP Stipend.
- The applicant will be selected on the basis of their curriculum vitae and academic merit.
- The candidates will be assessed based on their cover letter stating experience in cannabinoid and clinical or preclinical research.
- The applicants will also be selected based on their area of study and research proposal.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of University of Sydney Supplementary Ph.D. scholarships get $10,000 per annum as the stipend for three years with a possible extension of six months.