Details about University of Strathclyde Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship 2021
University of Strathclyde Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000- £5,000 of the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000- £5,000 of the tuition fees
University of Strathclyde is globally known for its groundbreaking support for science, education, and students. The Faculty of Science at University of Strathclyde provides a wide range of fields of studies that make students work ready and understand to succeed in the global workforce.
Eligibility for the Faculty of Science International Masters Scholarship 2021:
- Must be an international fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for a full-time, taught masters degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Must be self-funded. Students who receive full scholarships, for example from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of study, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
- The awards are available for on campus study only, online masters degrees are not eligible.
- Successful candidates will be selected on their academic performance (current and/ or previously gained), any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience alongside their scholarship application form.
Scholarship benefits of the Faculty of Science International Masters Scholarship 2021:
The value of each award will be between £3,000 and £5,000 towards the payment of a student’s tuition fees.
Last date to apply for the Faculty of Science International Masters Scholarship is 31st July 2021.