Details about University of Stirling Social Sciences PhD Scholarship 2020
University of Stirling Social Sciences PhD Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Course fees + 14,777 pounds per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Course fees + 14,777 pounds per annum
University of Stirling Social Sciences PhD Scholarship 2020 is offered for a full time PhD scholarship at the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Stirling. The scholarship is available to support a 3-year research degree. This studentship is part of ‘Children and families affected by domestic abuse: Enhancing innovation in social care’ (CAFADA). The project is funded by the Economic and Social Research Council, as part of their Innovations in Social Care Programme.
- An appropriate degree, and Masters degree is required.
- A track record of excellent performance in previous academic studies.
- Advanced knowledge about domestic abuse and how it impacts on children, young people and parents.
- Advanced knowledge at least one of the following: how to involve children, young people and parents in service development; and how to involve children and young people in a research project.
- A commitment to ethical research with vulnerable groups and the methodologies involved in the project.
- Relevant post-graduate or experience in children’s or domestic abuse charities research experience is desirable
Value of University of Stirling Social Sciences PhD Scholarship 2020:
The full scholarship (covering payment of course fees, maintenance stipend (approximately 14,777 pounds per annum), and research allowance, is available to candidates with ‘settled status’ in the UK.