Details about University Of Stavanger Ph.D. Scholarships In Innovation Studies, 2017
University Of Stavanger Ph.D. Scholarships In Innovation Studies, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Innovation Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Stavanger and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430.500 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430.500 per annum
The University of Stavanger is offering scholarships in Innovation Studies at the UiS Business School, in the Faculty of Social Sciences.
The project consists of 14 Ph.D. positions associated with nine partners in seven European countries, and another nine non-academic partner organizations.
There are two Ph.D. projects available. Project 1 examines the universities role as regional nodes in global knowledge networks and project 2 examines the university-industry collaboration from the firms' perspective participating in an international research project.
- The applicants for University of Stavanger Ph.D. Scholarships in Innovation Studies, 2017 should be in the first four years of their research careers.
- The candidates should not have a doctoral degree.
- The applicants should not have resided in Norway for more than 12 months in the past 3 years.
- The candidates applying for University of Stavanger Ph.D. Scholarships in Innovation Studies, 2017 should five-year master's degree in the social science field which can provide the basis for a doctoral degree.
- The applicants should have a strong academic background in the social science discipline.
- The grades for master’s thesis and the master’s degree be equivalent to the B grade or better than that.
- The applicants for University of Stavanger Ph.D. Scholarships in Innovation Studies, 2017 should submit academic transcripts, publications list, and references with the application.
- The candidates should upload all attachments as separate files.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of University of Stavanger Ph.D. Scholarships in Innovation Studies, 2017 get a salary of NOK 430.500 per annum.
The applicants will be assesses based on their requirements for research education and their potential for research.