Details about University Of South Florida International Scholarships, 2018
University Of South Florida International Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of South Florida and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, $16,000 to $48,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (other than USA).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, $16,000 to $48,000
- The University of South Florida is offering merit-based scholarships to international students for pursuing undergraduate studies at the university.
- The applicants for University of South Florida International Scholarships, 2018 should be international students other than the USA.
- The candidates should submit the admissions applications by the deadline.
- The applicants are assessed based on their high school GPA.
- The candidates should have a post-secondary GPA of minimum 3.0.
- The applicants will also be evaluated on the basis of ACT and SAT test scores.
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarships.
- The applicants should submit all the required information for the fee waiver, application fee, SAT and ACT scores, and academic transcripts.
- The University of South Florida International Scholarships, 2018 are of three categories, USF Green & Gold Presidential Award, USF Green & Gold Directors Award, USF Green & Gold Scholars Award.
- The USF Green & Gold Presidential Award offers up to 12,000 per year and the applicants should have GPA of 4, SAT score of 1350 or above and ACT score of 29+.
- The USF Green & Gold Directors Award offers up to $8,000 per year and the candidates should have GPA of 3.80+, SAT score of 1280 or above and ACT score of 27+.
- The USF Green & Gold Scholars Award offers up to $4,000 per year and the applicants should have GPA of 3.60+, SAT score of 1200 and ACT score of 25+.