Details about University of Reading General Scholarship, 2021
University of Reading General Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jul 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Reading and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 20 Jul 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £4,000
The University of Reading provides an extensive range of scholarships to master’s students. The University of Reading’s Master’s Scholarships Scheme offers funding opportunities scholarships that are centrally-funded and for which all master’s students are eligible (General Scholarships).
Eligibility criteria for the University of Reading General Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicant from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicant must have received an offer of admission to one our master’s courses.
- Applicant must in a full-time or part-time basis but flexible learning (modular) master’s courses are excluded.
- There are two types of scholarships – those for international students and those for UK/Republic of Ireland students, whose tuition fees are ordinarily lower.
- Tuition fees are confirmed when an offer of admission is made.
- Scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of previous academic accomplishment.
Value of the University of Reading General Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits-
- UK/Republic of Ireland students – £2,000 each
- International students – £4,000 each
Deadline of the University of Reading General Scholarship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the University of Reading General Scholarship, 2021 is 20th July 2021.