Details about University of Queensland Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship 2022
University of Queensland Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, $5,000 - $10,000 tuition fee reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Deadline: 16 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, $5,000 - $10,000 tuition fee reduction
- Applicant must be an international student and don't hold another scholarship.
- Should have received an unconditional offer or have already confirmed your place in the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
- Academic excellence and personal qualities of an applicant are considered for selection.
How to apply:
Once you've received your unconditional offer for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice, submit the following to Donna Guest, Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences:
- A reference letter from academic staff at your institution or from an employer (the academic reference letter should rank your academic performance against your peer group).
- Personal/motivational statement. This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and addressing the reasons for your interest in studying the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ and your personal goals and ambitions.