Details about University of Otago Master of Finance Scholarships 2019
University of Otago Master of Finance Scholarships 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Finance . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Otago and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZ$10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except New Zealand.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZ$10,000
University of Otago Master of Finance Scholarships 2019 offered by the University of Otago for students planning to pursue their Master of Finance at the university. The value of the scholarship is NZ$10,000.
- Applicant must be an international student
- Must be commencing MFinc in the first semester (February), 2020 at the university.
- Must have an undergraduate degree in either Finance, Maths, Engineering, Physics or Economics, with grades equivalent to an NZ B+ average (GPA 3/4)
- Must meet the University of Otago's English Language requirements.
- Must have an unconditional offer (including meeting English language requirements) by the deadline.
- Current international students at the University of Otago are eligible to apply.
- Students who are receiving another University of Otago scholarship are not eligible to be awarded this scholarship.
To apply for University of Otago Master of Finance Scholarships 2019 complete and submit the application form along with a CV and a cover letter by the deadline: 31st October 2019.