Details about University Of Melbourne Helen MacPherson Smith Fellowship 2023
University Of Melbourne Helen MacPherson Smith Fellowship 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Engineering, Social Sciences, Cultural studies, Science & Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Helen MacPherson Smith Trust and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $5,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to female candidates from Australia.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: Helen MacPherson Smith Trust
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $5,000 per year
- Applicant must have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Should have not already completed a research qualification at the same or higher level as the course for which a scholarship is sought.
- Should intend to study as a full-time student unless there are compassionate or compelling circumstances that prevent full-time study.
- Candidates should not have previously received a graduate research scholarship with similar benefits.
- Eligible applicants are scored and ranked according to their academic achievement of their last completed degree and their research potential in their field of study.
- Factors such as relevant professional experience, refereed publications, specialist medical qualifications or composition of original music may be taken into consideration.
- Commencement of the scholarship can be deferred to a following year and this scholarship can be held concurrently with another graduate research scholarship.
- Candidate must mention the scholarship's contribution in any published or generated material relating to the research endeavour for which the scholarship was given.
- Candidates must offer a brief report on the scholarship's advantages and grant permission for the University to distribute the report, their name, and course information to the donor.