Details about University of Lincoln Engineering Bursaries
University of Lincoln Engineering Bursaries is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Lincoln, United Kingdom and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Living costs
University of Lincoln Engineering Bursaries offered by the University of Lincoln for students planning to pursue their bachelors or masters in Engineering at the university. The value of the scholarship varies every year. It covers living costs, as well as the opportunity to take paid summer work placements with Siemens.
- Students must complete a 12-week work placement during the summer break.
- Registration with the IMechE or IET whilst on placement and satisfactory completion of a quarterly report.
- Applicants attendance during the course must not fall below 90 per cent per term.
- Academic work must not fall below 2:2 level.
- Students who leave voluntarily from the business within a two year period must repay the scholarship
- Students who voluntarily choose not to accept a position on graduation must repay the scholarship.
To apply for University of Lincoln Engineering Bursaries, after you receive the offer for the course, complete the application process.