Details about University of Leeds Master's International Excellence Scholarships 2023
University of Leeds Master's International Excellence Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Law & Education. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 50% fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Leeds
- Deadline: 10 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 50% fees reduction
- Applicants should hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the Master's program.
- Should demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record and be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
- Applicant must be a self-funding student, who is not in receipt of any other form of sponsorship or funding.
- Candidate should be able to show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Be able to demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.
- If your scholarship application is successful you must confirm acceptance within the acceptance deadline.
- You must commence your study with us by registering in the academic year for which the award is offered.