Details about University of Leeds LLB Law Merit Scholarship 2020
University of Leeds LLB Law Merit Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 2,500 towards international tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canadian nationals and permanent residents.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 2,500 towards international tuition fee
Eligibility for University of Leeds LLB Law Merit Scholarship 2020:
You will automatically be considered for this scholarship if:
- You are a Canadian national or permanently reside in Canada (and be classed as “international” for fee purposes).
- You achieve at least a GPA 3.5/4.0 in your undergraduate degree.
- You must commence study on the two-year LLB Law graduate programme in September 2020.
- You must not already holding another award which covers the payment of tuition fees in full or part, with the exception of the Alumni Bursary.
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional upon you commencing your period of study by registering no later than 1st October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
Value of University of Leeds LLB Law Merit Scholarship 2020:
- Offers GBP 2,500 towards international tuition fees.
There is no need to complete an application form, the scholarships are awarded automatically to those who meet the criteria.