Details about University Of Kent - School Of Engineering And Digital Arts PhD Studentships, 2017
University Of Kent - School Of Engineering And Digital Arts PhD Studentships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Communications. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, fee of £4,121, maintenance allowance of £14,296 . This scholarship is open for: Open to studuents of UK and EU students who are residents in the UK for three years.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, fee of £4,121, maintenance allowance of £14,296
The University of Kent is offering Ph.D. studentship in Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing for the Development of Innovative Antenna Technology.
- The candidates applying for University of Kent - School of Engineering and Digital Arts Ph.D. Studentships, 2017 should be UK citizens and EU students who are residents of UK for three years before the start date of the studentship.
- The applicants should have a master's or first degree in the fields of physical sciences or electrical/electronic engineering or fields relevant to Ph.D. topics.
- The students will bee based at the Kent and are expected to have a close relationship with the industrial partner and be involved in testing and fabrication.
- The roles of the student are to design antennas that can be fabricated through additive manufacturing, electrical characteristics investigation of various substrates, CPI interaction for the fabrication of devices, and characterization and testing of prototypes.
- The applicants for University of Kent - School of Engineering and Digital Arts Ph.D. Studentships, 2017 should submit personal information and supporting documentation.
- The candidates should submit academic transcripts and two academic references.
- The applicants should also submit a research proposal.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of University of Kent - School of Engineering and Digital Arts Ph.D. Studentships, 2017 will get a maintenance funding of £14,296 and £4,121 for fees.