Details about University of Kansas Scholarship
University of Kansas Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Kansas (KU/Kansas) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $25,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $25,000
The University of Kansas Scholarship offered by the University of Kansas for students planning to pursue their degrees at the university. The value of the scholarship varies according to the type of scholarship.
- Official transcripts from each secondary and post-secondary school attended
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Official proof of English proficiency--REQUIRED for admission; not always required for scholarship consideration
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards.
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have helped you develop leadership skills
- A 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Three letters of recommendation
- PTK Scholarship candidates only: proof of PTK membership
To apply for University of Kansas Scholarship complete the online application form for the respective scholarship by the deadlines:
1st November 2019 for spring term
1st February 2019 for summer/fall term.