Details about University Of Groningen Talent Grant, 2017
University Of Groningen Talent Grant, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts,Language Studies . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Groningen (UG) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of the annual tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU/EEA students from Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of the annual tuition fee
- The University of Groningen is offering scholarships to non-EU/EEA students from Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia to pursue master's program.
- The candidates applying for University Of Groningen Talent Grant, 2017 should nationals of China, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Indonesia, and Mexico.
- The applicants should be admitted to a master's program or faculty of arts.
- The candidates who already have a University of Groningen Master’s degree are not eligible.
- The applicants who participating in another scholarship program covering tuition fee or living costs are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for University Of Groningen Talent Grant, 2017 should address the Netherlands Educational Support Offices (Neso) in their country.
- The applicants are assessed based on their academic merit, extracurricular activities, and English language test results.
- The recipients of University Of Groningen Talent Grant, 2017 get 50% of the tuition fees paid in monthly installments i.e. €450 per month.
- The duration of the scholarship for Master’s degree program Journalism is 18 months, 24 months for a 2-year Master’s degree, and 12 months for a 1-year Master’s degree.