Details about University of Groningen PhD scholarships, 2017
University of Groningen PhD scholarships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Philosophy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Groningen (UG) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €1,700 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 19 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €1,700 per month
University of Groningen Ph.D. scholarships, 2017 are open to prospective Ph.D. students who fit with the expertise and research specialisms of the academic staff.
- Applicants of University of Groningen Ph.D. scholarships, 2017 must have received a Master's degree (two-year research master or equivalent) in Philosophy by September 1, 2017.
- An outstanding academic record is required.
- Candidates applying for University of Groningen Ph.D. scholarships, 2017 must be proficient in English and also possess strong academic writing skills.
- The scholarships can be renewed for the second year is sufficient progress is made in the first year.
- A brief motivation letter
- CV with contact details of 2 referees
- A research proposal in not more than 2000 words with a list of potential supervisors at the Faculty of Philosophy
- A writing sample (an essay or master's thesis) of maximum 5000 words
- Academic degree transcripts