Details about University Of Copenhagen PhD Fellowship In Biostatistics, 2017
University Of Copenhagen PhD Fellowship In Biostatistics, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biostatistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Salary, DKK 15,345.24 and additional bonuses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Salary, DKK 15,345.24 and additional bonuses
The University of Copenhagen is offering a Ph.D. fellowship in Biostatistics at the Department of Public Health.
The aim of the Ph.D. project is to develop study design and statistical methods suitable for a Register-Wide Association Study (R-WAS) including drugs on the market in a given calendar time period.
- The applicants for University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Fellowship in Biostatistics, 2017 should be enrolled for a Ph.D. at the University of Copenhagen in the faculty of Health and Medical Sciences but not already be enrolled.
- The candidates are expected to have a strong background in statistics and mathematics.
- The applicants with knowledge of R and C++ are highly preferred.
- The candidates should show documentation of theoretical and applied statistics skills and programming skills.
- The candidates applying for University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Fellowship in Biostatistics, 2017 should submit curriculum vitae and a cover letter which includes a statement explaining the scientific and other qualifications to be assessed, other qualification details relevant to the post and relevant background description.
- The applicants should also submit academic transcripts and publications list.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Fellowship in Biostatistics, 2017 get a seniority-based salary, an annual supplement of DKK 15,345.24 and additional bonuses.