Details about University Of Bristol Research Scholarships
University Of Bristol Research Scholarships is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Sciences and Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Bristol and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee and a maintenance stipend of the RCUK minimum per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee and a maintenance stipend of the RCUK minimum per annum
- The Faculty of Social Sciences and Law, University of Bristol is offering fully-funded and half-funded PhD scholarships in Sociology and Politics.
- The applicants for University Of Bristol Research Scholarships can be the UK/EU and International applicants.
- The candidates must have a 1st Class Honors Bachelor’s degree and a Master's degree (The UK or its equivalent).
- The applicants should have a minimum score of IELTS 6.5 if their first language is not English.
- The candidates applying for University Of Bristol Research Scholarships are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The applicants must tick the boxes entitled "UK Research Council" or “the University of Bristol" in the funding section of the online application.
- The candidates are required to have an offer of a place.
- The recipients of University Of Bristol Research Scholarships get tuition fees and stipend per year.
- The scholarship is renewable up to 3 years subject to satisfactory progress of the applicants.