Details about University of Bristol Fee-waiver scholarships, 2018-19
University of Bristol Fee-waiver scholarships, 2018-19 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Faculty of Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Bristol and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Fee-waiver scholarships to full fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 02 May 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Fee-waiver scholarships to full fee waiver
The University of Bristol is offering fee-waiver scholarships to UK, EU and International applicants to pursue masters by research or Ph.D.
Eligibility for University of Bristol Fee-waiver scholarships:
- The applicants for University of Bristol Fee-waiver scholarships, 2018 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should contact potential supervisors to gain their support.
- The applicants should make their application with their potential supervisor’s advice.
- The candidates should receive an offer letter from the Faculty of Science.
- Those who have applied for the scholarship and are eligible will be included in the selection process along with other candidates.
- The applicants for University of Bristol Fee-waiver scholarships, 2018 will be assessed based on their research potential, academic excellence, and their research proposal.
- Academic excellence, research potential, the research proposal, collaboration/impact/engagement, ambitions and innovation.
- The recipients of University of Bristol Fee-waiver scholarships, 2018 get a full fee waiver if they are the UK or EU students or £5,500 per annum reduction in tuition fees if they are International applicants.