Details about University Of Bristol Chevening Scholarships, UK, 2017
University Of Bristol Chevening Scholarships, UK, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of MSc Public Policy, MSc Nutrition, MSc Nutrition, Physical Activity and Public Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees, travel expenses, living allowances and visa costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all selected countries.
- Deadline: 08 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees, travel expenses, living allowances and visa costs
The Chevening scholarship and fellowships offer students from Chevening-eligible countries the opportunity to study at any university in the UK. These are funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
The University of Bristol Chevening Scholarships, UK, 2017 is offered to students studying one of the programs, MSc Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Public Health, MSc Public Policy in the School for Policy Studies.
- The applicants for University of Bristol Chevening Scholarships, UK, 2017 should be a Chevening-eligible country citizen and should have an undergraduate degree of upper second-class 2:1 honors or its equivalent.
- The candidates should have work experience for 2 years for scholarships and up to 5 years for fellowships.
- The students should return to their home country after the end of the scholarship for at leats 2 years.
- The applicants should apply for a minimum of three different UK university courses that are eligible and have at one unconditional offer by 13 July 2017.
- The candidates should also meet the English language requirements i.e., overall score of 6.5 in IELTS with minimum score of 5.5 in each section, overall score of 65 in Pearson PTE Academic with minimum score of 46 in each section, overall score of 79 in TOEFL iBT, overall score of 176 in Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) with minimum of 162 in each section and overall score of 176 in Trinity ISE II (B2).
- The applicants for University of Bristol Chevening Scholarships, UK, 2017 are considered not eligible if have a British citizenship or dual citizenship ( except if they hold BN(O) or British Overseas Territory citizen or applying from Hong kong).
- The candidates are not eligible if they are Her Majesty’s Government's (innovation and Skills, UK Trade and Investment, British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for Business, the Ministry of Defence and the Home Office, UK Trade and Investment) employee or former employee since July 2015.
- The students have received a scholarship from the UK government and Chevening Alumni are not eligible for the scholarship but can be eligible for the fellowship.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of University of Bristol Chevening Scholarships, UK, 2017 will get tuition fees, travel and living expenses, arrival and departure allowances and visa costs.