Details about University of Bamberg's Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates in Germany, 2022
University of Bamberg's Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates in Germany, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Sociology, Psychology, Education, Political Science, Labour and Educational Economics and Demography. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Bamberg (Otto-Friedrich-Universitat Bamberg) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Scholarship is worth 1,200 EUR per month + allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: University of Bamberg (Otto-Friedrich-Universitat Bamberg)
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Scholarship is worth 1,200 EUR per month + allowances
Eligibility for University of Bamberg's Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates in Germany, 2022:
- The candidates applying for Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates should be highly qualified graduates in the fields of Education, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Labour and Educational Economics, and Demography.
- Candidates with a considerable background in Social Science and qualified graduates in related subjects can also apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants are also expected to high efficiency in English and the applicants whose native tongue is not English should submit a proof of English language proficiency.
- Candidates pursuing their Master's degree (very close to completion) must complete their degree program by the time of admission to BAGSS.
- The proposed doctoral research topic of the applicant should fit thematically with at least one of the mentioned four academic pillars of BAGSS.
- Applicants of Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates should submit a detailed CV.
- A cover letter, in the format specified by BAGSS scholarship application procedure.
- Scanned copies of the candidate's all university academic degree certificates and university grade transcripts.
- At least one, but not more than two short proposals for projects which you would like to work on as your doctoral thesis.
- Candidates should submit a statement on his/her knowledge of social science research methods. The statement should be a self-written, short description, written in the format of mentioned (not more than a half page, Arial, size 11, 1.5 line spacing). The description should contain information on your methodological training or practical experience in applying methods.
- Two referees should be named and also the contact details, who may be contacted by BAGSS regarding the candidate's academic performance.
- If the candidate is funded by an external institution, he/she should provide the evidence funding granted.
Value of University of Bamberg's Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates in Germany, 2022:
- The recipients of Scholarships will get 1,200 EUR per month.
- Travel allowances.
- Health Insurance.
- Research allowance of EUR 460.
- Rent or family allowance for applicable students.