Details about University of Antwerp PhD Scholarship, 2017
University of Antwerp PhD Scholarship, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Image analysis for painting conservation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Antwerp and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, monthly grant of € 2 280.27 to € 2 419.84 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, monthly grant of € 2 280.27 to € 2 419.84
University of Antwerp Ph.D. Scholarship, 2017 is open to applicants who wish to conduct research on image analysis for painting conservation.
- Applicants of University of Antwerp Ph.D. Scholarship, 2017 are required to have a master degree in science, engineering, heritage conservation or similar discipline.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Applicants are required to have experience in image processing and analysis and be motivated to explore and probe into the issues of painting conservation or have a strong background in painting conservation and also be motivated to improve their skills in CT techniques and digital image analysis.
- Academic qualities of the applicants should comply with the requirements according to the University's policy.
- Candidates applying for University of Antwerp Ph.D. Scholarship, 2017 should be conscientious, cooperative, quality-oriented, and creative.
- CV and motivation letter must be submitted along with the application by the applicants.