Details about University International Research Studentships, 2019
University International Research Studentships, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Science, Life Sciences and Arts, Humanities and Social Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Reading and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, £14,777 + £1,000 p.a. training and development allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, £14,777 + £1,000 p.a. training and development allowance
The University of Reading is offering International research studentships in science, life sciences and arts, humanities, and social science.
The successful candidates get one full prize studentship and six fees-only studentships.
- The candidates applying for University of Reading's International Research Studentships, 2019 should be International or non-EU candidates.
- The applicants should meet their language requirements of their department.
- The proposed research projects should fall in the themes of Environment, Food, Health, Prosperity & Resilience, Heritage & Creativity.
- The applicants for University International Research Studentships, 2019 should submit their application for Ph.D. in their chosen field.
- The applicants should submit a research proposal in not more than 700 words and related experience and skills.
Value of University of Reading's International Research Studentships
- The recipients of University International Research Studentships, 2019 get one full prize.
- Stipend of £14,296, tuition fees.
- An allowance of £1,000 per year for training and development.
- Six fees-only studentships - tuition fees and an allowance of £1,000 per year for training and development.
- The last call for applications is 31st January, 2019.