Details about University College Dublin PhD Studentships in Reproductive Medicine, 2017
University College Dublin PhD Studentships in Reproductive Medicine, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Reproductive Medicine . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by University College Dublin and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Ireland.
- Deadline: 02 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- UCD Ph.D. Studentships in Reproductive Medicine, 2017 are available at the UCD School of Medicine each for a duration of four years.
- Applicants must have received a degree in any related life sciences discipline with an interest in male reproduction, especially in working with spermatozoa.
- Candidates applying for UCD Ph.D. Studentships in Reproductive Medicine, 2017 must have graduated with upper second-class honors or higher grade.
- Applicants should possess excellent engagement, oral and written communication skills, organizational skills.
- Applicants must also be able to work in deadlines.
- Candidates having previous research experience are highly desired for UCD Ph.D. Studentships in Reproductive Medicine, 2017.
- Personal statement describing their reasons for applying and interests
- CV with names of two academic referees