Details about Undergraduate In-Course Bursary Program, 2018-19
Undergraduate In-Course Bursary Program, 2018-19 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All the courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by Concordia University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Financial Aid . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 02 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Financial Aid
- The University of Concordia is offering Undergraduate In-Course Bursary Program, 2018-19 to returning students in Bachelor's programs.
- The applicants for Undergraduate In-Course Bursary Program, 2018-19 should be returning students.
- The candidates should be pursuing bachelor's program in any field.
- The applicants should be registered full-time or part-time or on a Co-Op Work Term, or an authorized exchange program.
- The candidates should have minimum Assessment GPA of 2.00.
- The applicants with transfer credit from previous universities and are newly admitted to Bachelor's programs for Fall 2018 can apply.
- The candidates with financial need can also apply.
- The application has three steps, aid declaration, need analysis, and entrance bursary application.
- The applicants for Undergraduate In-Course Bursary Program, 2018-19 who have applied or already receiving assistance from Quebec, other Canadian provinces, and territories, or through the U.S. Loans program can proceed directly to the In-Course Bursary application after completing their Aid Declaration.
- The international applicants and not applying for governmental assistance from any province, or U.S. Loans should complete the Aid Declaration and the Need Analysis forms before applying for the scholarship.