Details about Undergraduate In-Course Bursary Program 2022
Undergraduate In-Course Bursary Program 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All the courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by Concordia University, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Financial Aid . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 27 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Financial Aid
The Undergraduate In-Course Bursary program 2022 is designed to provide financial support to undergraduate students who have been admitted to Concordia in the Fall of the previous academic year. The program is also applicable to newly-admitted students who have transferred credits from another university.
How to apply for the undergraduate In-Course Bursary program 2022 :
- Log into your Student Centre and click on Apply for Bursaries or Scholarships (on the left side of your screen)
- Choose Aid Year 2023
- Complete your Aid Declaration
- Complete your Needs Analysis
- Complete the In-Course Bursary application
- Once your application is complete and you are ready to submit, click on I Agree. Keep in mind you will not be able to modify your application once you have submitted it. You may be requested to submit supporting documents too.
Eligibility criteria for the Undergraduate In-Course Bursary Program 2022 :
- Should be considered as a continuing student
- Registered in full or part-time studies in any discipline including Co-op Program
- On an authorized exchange program for the 2022-2023 academic year, and
- In acceptable academic standing, with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.00
- To be considered as a continuing student, you must have been admitted to and undertaken studies starting in the Fall of the previous academic year at Concordia.