Details about UNCF Dell Corporate Scholars Program, 2017
UNCF Dell Corporate Scholars Program, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Science/MIS. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by United Negro College Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident.
- Deadline: 02 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,500
The UNCF and Dell are offering scholarships to the citizens, nationals and permanent residents of the US.
- The candidates applying for UNCF Dell Corporate Scholars Program, 2017 should have a CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicants should be minority full-time students enrolled at accredited US institutions.
- The students should belong to the Hispanic American, African-American/Black, Asian Pacific Islander American, American Indian - Alaska Native.
- The applicants should have a major in the fields of Systems Engineering, Civil Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science/MIS, Information Management Systems, Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, and Engineering.
- The candidates should have demonstrated financial need verified by their institution or college.
- The applicants for UNCF Dell Corporate Scholars Program, 2017 should submit a resume including GPA, relevant coursework, course projects and graduation date.
- The candidates should also submit two recommendation letters from administrator or faculty member and an unofficial transcript with academic history.
- The applicants should also submit a statement of career goals (one page).
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of UNCF Dell Corporate Scholars Program, 2017 get need-based scholarships up to $4,500 and an internship.