Details about UNCF City Of Chicago Scholarships, 2017
UNCF City Of Chicago Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the universities . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by United Negro College Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to the citizens, nationals or permanent residents of the US.
- Deadline: 23 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The United Negro College Fund and the City of Chicago are offering UNCF City of Chicago Scholarships, 2017 to students depending on retired or current employees of the City of Chicago and their sister agencies who are parents, foster parents, or legal guardians of the students.
- The applicants for UNCF City of Chicago Scholarships, 2017 should have a CGPA of at least 2.5.
- The candidates should be citizens, permanent residents or nationals of the US.
- The applicants are expected to attend a four-year college.
- The candidates applying for UNCF City of Chicago Scholarships, 2017 should have a financial need.
- The applicants should be high school seniors, college freshmen, college sophomores, college juniors, or college seniors.
- The candidates should submit the parent/guardian application in addition to reference form and student application form.