Details about UNBC Graduate Entrance Scholarships (GSS), 2018
UNBC Graduate Entrance Scholarships (GSS), 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $10,000.00 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canadian students.
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $10,000.00
University of Northern British Columbia is offering UNBC Graduate Entrance Scholarships (GES), 2018 to full-time students enrolling into Masters or Doctoral program at the University.
Eligibility for UNBC Graduate Entrance Scholarships:
- Applicants must be entering the University for the first-time.
- Applicants of UNBC Graduate Entrance Scholarships (GES), 2018 must not have held a Graduate Entrance Scholarship previously.
- Candidates applying for UNBC Graduate Entrance Scholarships (GES), 2018 must possess a graduate admission GPA of at least 4.00.
- Renewal of the scholarships is subject to maintaining academic excellence and a satisfactory Progress Report.
- Canadian citizens and those with permanent resident status should apply for a national scholarship (CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC) in their first year.
- GES application form along with Research/Study Goals Statement should be submitted by the applicants.
Value of scholarship:
The recipient of UNBC scholarship will get $10,000.00
Note: Above deadline and details are for late admission deadlines of May 2018 intake.