Details about University of Sydney - UN Women NC MBA Scholarships in Australia, 2019
University of Sydney - UN Women NC MBA Scholarships in Australia, 2019 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 66% of the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian women applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 66% of the tuition fees
The University of Sydney Business school and the UN Women National Committee Australia are offering scholarships to Australian women applicants to pursue the Global Executive MBA program.
Eligibility for University of Sydney - UN Women NC MBA Scholarships in Australia, 2019:
- The applicants for the University of Sydney - UN Women NC MBA Scholarships in Australia, 2019 should be female Australian applicants.
- The candidates should meet the eligibility criteria for admission to Executive Master of Business Administration.
- The applicants should apply for admission to EMBA before applying to the scholarship.
- International students are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The employees of the University of Sydney or UN Women National Committee Australia are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Submit details of academic qualifications like grade average and completion year.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of an official transcript from the applicant's previous institution's Registrar.
- A statement explaining leadership potential and experience in their chosen field in one or two pages.
- The applicants for UN Women Global Executive MBA Scholarship, 2018 are assessed based on their curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and their personal details.
- The candidates should attend a group discussion forum in-person and should submit a reflective essay in 1 to 2 pages.
- The short-listed applicants should attend a program eligibility interview either in-person or via telephone or video conference.
Value of the University of Sydney - UN Women NC MBA Scholarships in Australia, 2019:
- The successful applicants of the University of Sydney - UN Women NC MBA Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive 66% of the tuition fees for a 1.5-year span of the degree.
- The recipients should maintain a minimum enrolment load of two units for each semester.