Details about UiT Norway's Arctic University Doctoral Research Fellowship, 2016
UiT Norway's Arctic University Doctoral Research Fellowship, 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Russian Linguistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Tromsø and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 18 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The University of Tromso is offering doctoral research fellowships in Russian Linguistics in the Department of Language and Culture.
- The applicants for UiT Norway’s Arctic University Doctoral Research Fellowship, 2016 should have Russian Linguistics' Master's degree.
- The successful candidates are expected to work in Russian Linguistics interfacing with CLEAR group's research work at UiT.
- The applicant should have a good knowledge of English and Russian languages.
- The candidate should have potential in publication and knowledge of cognitive linguistics.
- The applicants for UiT Norway’s Arctic University Doctoral Research Fellowship, 2016 are assessed based on their master's thesis.
- The candidates should are evaluated based on the project description and their academic works.
- The candidates applying for UiT Norway’s Arctic University Doctoral Research Fellowship, 2016 should submit an application letter, a curriculum vitae, a project proposal including main activities, progress plan of the project (3 pages).
- The applicants are expected to submit academic transcripts, details of 2 or 3 referees, thesis, published work or unpublished work to be taken into the consideration for the application.
- The candidates should also submit English language proficiency documentation.