Details about University College London UK Overseas Research Scholarships 2019
University College London UK Overseas Research Scholarships 2019 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any of the courses offered by the University College London. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Variable . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 04 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Variable
The University College London's Overseas Research Scholarships (UCL-ORS), aim to attract high-quality international students to UCL to undertake research for free. Approximately 35UCL-ORS awards are available annually.
- Awards consist of fee funding to cover the difference between Overseas and UK/EU tuition fees.
- UCL-ORS recipients who do not have any other fee funding will receive additional UCL funding to cover remaining tuition fees for the duration of the UCL-ORS award.
- Where students are undertaking an integrated four-year doctoral programme the award will be extended to their final year of study.
- If granted, funding begins at the start of the next academic session.
- Applicants are advised to secure additional funding to cover living costs, which are estimated to be in the region of £13,000 per year.
Eligibility for University College London UK Overseas Research Scholarships 2019:
- On receiving an offer of admission to, or currently registered at, UCL on a full time- or part-time research degree programme.
- Candidates applying for UCL Overseas Research Scholarships are liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate.
- holding or expecting to achieve an upper second-class Honours UK undergraduate degree or equivalent degree.
- While current students may apply, those entering their third year of research will normally only be considered for funding in exceptional circumstances.
Number of awards offered: Approximately 35 UCL-ORS awards are available annually.
Duration of award(s): Awards are tenable for years 1, 2, and 3 of a full-time MPhil/ Ph.D./EngD degree programme (or years 1 to 5 of a part-time programme), subject to annual review and renewal.
Selection criteria: Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. Financial circumstances are not taken into account.
Deadline for University College London UK Overseas Research Scholarships 2019:
- The last date to apply for University College London UK Overseas Research Scholarships is 4 January 2019.
Note: The selection panel meets in mid-February and successful candidates can expect to be notified by 1 March 2018 at the latest. If you do not hear from us by that date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.