Details about UCL Hong Kong Alumni Scholarships, 2017
UCL Hong Kong Alumni Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £12,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of China or Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holders.
- Deadline: 21 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £12,000
University College London is offering UCL Hong Kong Alumni Scholarships, 2017 to students who wish to pursue their undergraduate study at UCL.
- Candidates applying for UCL Hong Kong Alumni Scholarships, 2017 must be Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holders or Chinese citizens who have got a full-time education in Hong Kong and/or China for no less than five years before their study at UCL.
- Candidates must have applied through UCAS for admission.
- Applicants must have firmly accepted admission offer to a full-time undergraduate degree in any area excluding medicine at UCL.
- Candidates must be self-funded and be are liable to pay the tuition fees at overseas rate.
- Applicants of UCL Hong Kong Alumni Scholarships, 2017 should not be attending any schools in the UK or currently be enrolled at UCL.
- Candidates must require financial support without which they wouldn't be able to fund their studies at UCL.
- summary/schedule of the family's financial means
- parents’ tax assessments
- family's bank statements for the last six months
- documentary evidence concerning ownership/tenancy of the home
- evidence of bursaries and scholarships received at school
- any mortgages, loans and credit card debts, etc.