Details about UCL Estranged Student Bursary 2020
UCL Estranged Student Bursary 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any course at UCL. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 1,000 p.a . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from UK.
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 1,000 p.a
The aim of the UCL Estranged Student Bursary 2020 is to enable and encourage UK students who meet the definition of estrangement from their family to pursue their undergraduate studies at UCL.
Eligibility for UCL Estranged Student Bursary 2020:
Eligible candidates must:
- hold UK fee status;
- be aged under 25 and have been classified as an independent student on the grounds of estrangement by Student Finance;
- hold an offer of admission to UCL to study a full-time undergraduate degree for the 2020/21 intake (commencing in September 2020); or
- currently studying a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL.
Value of UCL Estranged Student Bursary 2020:
- The award will be GBP 1,000 per year for the duration of the programme and is subject to satisfactory academic progress. The bursary is awarded to cover maintenance costs.
- Awardees can request for an advance payment of GBP 100 to help with transition costs.
Students cannot be considered for the Estranged Student Bursary if they are eligible for the Care Leaver Bursary.