Details about UCD Science Scholarships For Graduate Taught Courses For EU Applicants 2022
UCD Science Scholarships For Graduate Taught Courses For EU Applicants 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Biotechnology, Chemical industries, Nanotechnology, Semiconductor sector, Software industry sector, ICT sector. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University College Dublin and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 3,000
- The applicant must be an EU national.
- Fulfilling the necessary admissions requirements is essential.
- The selection criteria of the applicants is based on merit.
- The applicants must be working towards fields related to Nanotechnology, Semiconductor sector, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical & chemical industries.
- If the eligible applicant pool is insufficient, UCD Science Scholarships has the right to give no scholarship for a course.