Details about UC Master's Scholarship, 2017
UC Master's Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All fields of research . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Canterbury and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fees at New Zealand domestic rate for thesis only . This scholarship is open for: Open to the nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fees at New Zealand domestic rate for thesis only
- The University of Canterbury offers scholarships to students to pursue a master's by research degree at the University.
- The applicants for UC Master's Scholarship, 2017 should be full-time or part-time students engaged in a qualifying project with a research project, single thesis, creative work, dissertation, or performance and with a credit weighting in the range 90-120 points, towards a master's degree at the University.
- The candidates should submit the applications for the scholarships by the specified deadline.
- The applicants can apply only once to the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for UC Master's Scholarship, 2017 should meet the requirements for enrolment in the qualifying project in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicants should accept the scholarship offer within one month of the date of the offer.
- The recipients of UC Master's Scholarship, 2017 get tuition fees at New Zealand rate.