Details about UBC General Awards, 2022
UBC General Awards, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of British Columbia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, amount varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, amount varies
The University of British Columbia is offering scholarships to international students on UBC Vancouver's campus.
Some of the scholarships offered by the UBC are:
- UBS Bursary
- Student Housing Assistance Grant
- Student Housing Supplement Grant
- Trek Excellence Scholarship
- Recommended awards
- Affiliation scholarships
- Affiliation bursaries
- Rhodes scholarship
- Premier undergraduate and Wesbrook scholarship
- John R. Scarfo Wellness bursary, etc.
- The Trek Excellence Scholarship is given to students who are in the top 5% of the undergraduate year, faculty, and school.
- The applicants are assessed based on their grades in the previous winter session and the average is based on the best 27 credits.
- The courses like summer courses, Credit/D/Fail courses, Audited or wait-listed courses are not taken into the account.
- There is no need to apply for these scholarships. The students will be evaluated on the basis of their grades in the previous session.
- The applicants from the post-baccalaureate program like Law, Dentistry, Education, or Medicine are not eligible.
- The Recommended awards are given by the external donors and UBC facilities to undergraduate students after their first year.
- The students are assessed based on their academic achievement, leadership skills, and involvement in UBC.
- The Recommended awards are offered as scholarships, prizes, academic awards and non-academic awards.
- The scholarships are given at the beginning of the year and are based on the academic and non-academic factors.
- The prizes are given the end of the year based on the achievement in the course or program, leadership, participation etc. as financial awards, books, or medals.
- The academic awards are given at the beginning or the end of the year on the basis of academic achievement.
- The non-academic awards are given to recognize achievement in athletics, community involvement, and UBC involvement.