Details about Two PhD Fellows In Analytical Chemistry And Signal Processing 2016
Two PhD Fellows In Analytical Chemistry And Signal Processing 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Analytical Chemistry, Signal Processing.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, DKK 306,667 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Danish and International students.
- Deadline: 20 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, DKK 306,667
- For the candidates having a relevant master’s degree, the position is available for a 3-year period and for applicants who are already enrolled or are accepted to be enrolled at one of the Faculty’s master’s programmes, 4-year period.
- The applicants should have approximately one year of study remaining before graduating from their MSc programme for the 4-year period, at the time of commencement.
- The candidates will be assessed by the qualifications and also the previous publications and relevant work experience (if any).
- The starting salary/stipend provided for the applicant is a minimum DKK 306,667 including annual supplement + pension up to DKK 42,361.
- Cover Letter, including the motivation for the application.
- Project plan with reference to relevant literature.
- A CV with all the interests.
- The certificates and transcripts of records.
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme.
- Full contact details including the Name, address, telephone & email of 1-3 professional referees.